Amazing Sugar-Free Deer/Beef Jerky by Jennifer
3/4 cup Braggs aminos
1 tbsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Cayenne pepper powder
2-3 lbs Choice of lean meat
3/4 cup Water
1 tbsp Onion powder
Sweet leaf stevia liquid to taste
1. Cut deer/beef steak into Strips 1/8-1/4
2. Mix other ingredients together to create marinade then soak meat in marinade overnight.
3. Put in dehydrator on 145 degrees until dehydrated (mine took 4-6 hours)
4. Refrigerate because it has no preservatives and only natural Sodium from the Braggs.
- Tags: Jerky
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin