Banana Chocolate Fruit Rolls
4 Ripe bananas
1 tbsp Granulated sugar until smooth
2 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a food processor, puree bananas (broken into chunks), cocoa and sugar until smooth.
2. Spread out to ¼ inch thickness, as evenly as possible, on a leather sheet or a drying tray lined with parchment paper, leaving it slightly thicker around the edges. Dry at 130°F.
3. Leather should be evenly firm, with no visible moist spots, and should still be flexible
- Tags: Fruit & Fruit Leathers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin