Banana Pecan Pancakes
1 cups Flax Seeds, ground
1/2 cup Dried Coconut, unsweetened
1/4 cup Coconut Butter, softened
3/4 cup chopped Pecans
1/2 cup Flax Seeds
3/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup
1 cup Bananas, sliced
1. Mix all ingredients together. You may want to use your hands as the batter is stiff.
2. Shape into pancake-sized patties
3. Place pancakes on your Excalibur® Dehydrator tray
4. Dry at 140 degrees F for 30 minutes, then dry at 116 degrees F for another 30 minutes. Pancakes should still be moist.
- Tags: Camp Meals
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin