Butternut Squash Cookies
4 cups Butternut Squash, peeled and chopped
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
3 tbsp Raw Honey
1 cup Raisins
1 medium Orange, juiced
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Process squash in a food processor. Place processed squash in a bowl and set aside.
2. Then process raisins and orange juice
3. Add raisin and orange mixture, nutmeg, cinnamon, and honey to the squash
4. Mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture onto your Excalibur® dehydrator tray.
5. Using the back of a spoon, press each cookie to a 1/2 inch thickness
6. Dehydrate at 145 degrees F for one hour
7. Reduce heat to 100 degrees F, flip cookies, and continue to dehydrate to desired consistency (approximately 10 – 12 hours)
- Tags: Desserts
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin