3 cups grated Carrots
1 1/2 cups Dates
1/2 cup Raisins
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
1/4 tsp Cloves (optional)
2 cups Pecans
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened Coconut
1/4 cup Water
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Allspice (optional)
1. In a food processor, process pecans into a fine meal
2. Then add dates to pecans in food processor and process again until well mixed
3. Add coconut and process again. Remove mixture from food processor and pour into a large bowl.
4. Then add carrots. Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until well mixed
5. Take raw carrot cake batter and with your hands shape into individual small cake circles about 3/4 of an inch thick, 4 inches in diameter.
6. Place cake circles onto Paraflexx® lined Excalibur® Dehydrator trays. (Do not make a big loaf, it will not dehydrate properly. You must shape into individual cakes!)
7. Dehydrate on highest temperature for 1.5 hours. Reduce heat to 125 degrees F and dehydrate for another 10 hours until moist inside and crispy on the outside.
- Tags: Desserts
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin