Cayenne Cauliflower Popcorn
2 heads of cauliflower
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp cayenne powder
2 1/2 tbsp paprika
1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp sea salt
1. Wash cauliflower & cut into small florets about 1 inch each. Place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Place florets into a large bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients on top of the cauliflower florets and stir gently until all the florets are coated with the mixture
4. Spread cauliflower florets onto a ParaFlexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray. Space them out evenly so that they are not touching.
5. Dehydrate at 140°F for 8 hours or until crisp.
- Tags: Vegetables
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin