Charlie's Cheese Rolls
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Cheese. Any grated cheese will do. Our doggy taste testers tend to prefer cheddar.
1/2 cup Cornmeal
3/4 cups Water
1/4 cup Fine Grated Parmesan Cheese (set aside)
1. Mix all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
2. Knead dough until thoroughly mixed.
3. Roll dough into shapes. Sticks, rolls or squares.
4. Roll shapes in Parmesan cheese.
5. Dehydrate at 155F approximately 4 to 6 hours or until dry.
- Tags: Pet Treats
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin