4 cups Fresh Sweet Corn
2 cups Almond Milk
Chili Powder to taste (optional)
1. Dehydrate corn for 2 hours or to desired consistency. Put in a quart container with tight lid.
2. To rehydrate, cover with milk, adding more as needed.
3. When rehydrated, add another 1 1/2 cup milk and shake to combine.
4. Pour 1/2 of mix into a blender and liquify for creamy consistency.
5. Add back into container containing rehydrated corn and almond milk, shake to mix.
6. For cold soup - serve as-is. For warm soup, place in dehydrator at highest temp until warm.
- Tags: Soups & Stews
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin