Crunchy Kale Chips
1 bundle Organic kale
2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
1 1/2 tbsp Nama shoyu or wheat free Tamari
6 tbsp Cold pressed organic olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp Chili powder
1. Wash kale, rip leaves from stem, put stems in composter, and tear leaves into small pieces.
2. Mix olive oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, and nama shoyu together. Massage this mixture into the kale firmly with both hands, like kneading bread.
3. Place prepared kale on an Excalibur dehydrator tray with a regular mesh sheet.
4. Dehydrate on 105°F for about 12 hours.
- Tags: Chips & Crackers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin