Dehydrated Chicken Soup
3/4 cup Dehydrated Carrots
2 tbsp Dehydrated Celery
3 cups Chicken Stock
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Dried Italian Herbs
1/2 cup Dehydrated Onion
1 slice Dehydrated Elephant Garlic
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat or regular Egg Noodles
1/2 pound Dehydrated Chicken
1 pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Use boiled water to re-hydrate the dehydrated ingredients
2. Drain. In a saute pan over medium heat, add the olive oil.
3. Then add onions and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. In a soup pot, add the chicken stock.
5. Finely crumble the garlic and add to soup pot along with the carrots, egg noodles, Italian herbs, celery and chicken
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Then simmer for an additional 8 minutes.
- Tags: Meat
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin