1/2 gallon 1 % Milk
1. Line your Excalibur Dehydrator tray with parchment paper or paraflexx. IT IS IMPORTANT that you then fold-UP the corners and secure each folded corner with a clip, creating a square bowl. Otherwise, the milk or liquid will run over the trays!
2. Pour a small thin layer of 1% milk onto the trays
3. Dry at 135 degrees F for 10 hours or until the milk is a crackly sheet and a yellowish color
4. Take your crispy milk sheet and pulse in your blender into a fine powder
5. Store in an air tight container
- Tags: Pantry Staples
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin