Dried Plain Yogurt
1% low fat yogurt
1. Lay Excalibur's Paraflexx sheets on drying trays.
2. Spread yogurt about 1/4 inch thick, as evenly as possible.
3. Dry at 130F
4. If you want, you can flip over at 6 to 8 hours. This will speed up drying. Yogurt is easy to lift from the Paraflexx sheets.
5. How do you know if it's done? Sheets should be firm and yogurt should break easily.
6. *TIP* For maximum shelf life, store yogurt in refrigerator for up to 6 months. At room temperature, we recommend no more than 5 to 7 days.
- Tags: Yogurt
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin