English Toffee Cookies
1 1/2 cups Macadamia Nuts, soaked for 4 hours
1/2 cup Water, use the water from soaking Macadamia nuts
1 cup soft Dates
1/2 cup Agave
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Process Macadamia Nuts in food processor until they are a gritty paste. (The nuts will become smoother once the other are added).
2. Add remaining ingredients process until they are well mixed into a smooth paste
3. Using an ice-cream scoop portion out the mix onto a Paraflexx® lined Excalibur® dehydrator tray
4. With damp hands shape cookies into your preferred size and shape
5. Dehydrate at 130 degrees F for about 12 hours, flipping cookies when the top forms a crust.
- Tags: Desserts
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin