Garlic Cashew Kale Chips Recipe
1 bunch Kale - half purple & green
1 whole Red Pepper
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 cloves Garlic
1 cup Cashews
1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
1 pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Soak cashews in water for 2 or more hours. Drain water and reserve 1/4 cup.
2. Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth. Next wash kale and dry well.
3. Place kale in a large mixing bowl. Spoon garlic-cashew mixture over kale and toss until evenly coated.
4. Place kale on Excalibur® dehydrator trays. Lightly salt and pepper kale leaves to taste.
5. Dehydrate at 105 degrees F for about 12 hours until dry.
- Tags: Chips & Crackers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin