Granny Smith's Pumpkin Apple Bark
1 15oz can of Pumpkin
1/4 cup real Maple Syrup
1 large Granny Smith Apple
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Peel and core apple and cut into pieces. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread thinly (about 1/8²) onto Excalibur® dehydrator trays lined with Paraflexx® sheets.
3. Dehydrate at 135°F for 4 hours until brittle. After about five hours, flip the bark over using this method: Place a spare dehydrator tray on top of the bark and flip over.
4. The bottom side of the bark is now facing up. Continue to dry until brittle for another 4 hours.
- Tags: Fruit & Fruit Leathers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin