Green Juice Pulp Crackers
1 1/2 cups Green Juice Pulp
1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
1/2 tsp Coriander
1/2 tsp Curry
1 tbsp low-sodium Soy Sauce or Tamari
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Water
1. Mix all ingredients well. Add water if needed. Mixture should hold together.
2. Spread a thin layer of the mixture on an Excalibur Dehydrator tray lined with a ParaFlexx Sheet. Spread to about 1/4 inch thickness. Score the sheets of dough into squares.
3. Set Excalibur Dehydrator at 115° F. Dehydrate for about 2 hours, then gently break the crackers apart and flip them.
4. Dehydrate 2 more hours or until crisp.
- Tags: Chips & Crackers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin