Maple Cinnamon Apple Chips
5 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
1. Wash apples thoroughly.
2. Remove apple cores & slice into 1/4" thick rings using a mandoline or mechanical peeler.
3. To prevent browning, dip apple rings in lemon juice. Drain the apples well.
4. Add apple rings, maple syrup and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl & gently toss to coat the apple rings.
5. Place apple slices on an Excalibur Dehydrator tray making sure each slice is coated evenly as you add it to the tray.
6. Dry at 130 degrees F for 6-10 hours or until very crisp.
- Tags: Chips & Crackers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin