Peanut Butter Carob Banana Treats (for dog)
1/3 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Mashed or Pureed Banana
1 cup Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Warm Water
1/2 tbsp Honey
1/4 cup Carob Chips
1. Mix the peanut butter and warm water in a large bowl with a fork until completely smooth.
2. Add banana, honey and egg, blend or mix.
3. Mix in 1/2 of wheat flour. Blend well.
4. Mix in the carob chips.
5. Add remaining flour 1/4 cup at a time until a stiff dough forms. Use your hands to mix in the remaining dough.
6.Refrigerate the dough for about 20 minutes before rolling. Once dough is cooled, flatten to desired thickness, about 1/4
7.Turn on Dehydrator for 8 hours / 155F.
8.Make sure the treat are completely dry, so they can be stored for a long time without spoiling.
- Tags: Pet Treats
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin