2 cups rolled oats
1 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup dried fruit
3 tbsp flaxseeds
3 tbsp hemp hearts
3 tbsp buckwheat groats
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup agave or honey
1 tbsp oil
1. Combine oats, peanuts, dried fruit, flaxseed, hemp hearts & groats in a large bowl.
2. Mix agave, peanut butter and oil in small bowl. Heat in microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
3. Remove from microwave and stir well. The mixture should be fluid.
4. Pour mixture over oat mixture & stir immediately. Mix until all pieces are well coated.
5. Spread mixture evenly onto a Paraflexx™ lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray.
6. Dry at 115 degrees F for 6-10 hours or until all clusters are crisp.
- Tags: Granolas & Trail Mixes
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin