1 Jar Sliced Dill Pickle Chips
1. Drain liquid from Dill Pickle Chips and pat lightly with paper towel to remove excess liquid.
2. Arrange slices in a single layer on Excalibur Dehydrator tray.
3. Dehydrate in an Excalibur Dehydrator at 135° F for approximately 8 hours or until crisp.
4. Let cool completely.
5. Pulse dried pickles in a blender or food processor until the pickles are blended into a fine powder.
6. Store the powder in an airtight jar.
This delicious dill pickle flavored seasoning salt is great on popcorn, potatoes, burgers, bloody marys and more!
- Tags: Powders & Seasonings
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin