Piña Colada Fruit Leather
2 cups pineapple chunks
1 can of coconut milk
1/2 tsp agave
1. Do not shake can of coconut milk. Skim thicker coconut cream from the top of the can. (Remaining coconut water is not needed.)
2. Blend pineapple, coconut cream & agave in high-speed blender until smooth.
3. Evenly pour mixture approximately 1/8” thick onto Paraflexx® lined Excalibur Dehydrator trays. Keep the mixture about 2 inches from the edges to avoid any run-off.
4. Dehydrate at 125ºF for approximately 8 hours or until leather pulls away from Paraflexx sheets easily.
5. Move fruit leather to parchment paper.
6. Cut into strips and roll into rolls.
7. Store in an air tight container.
- Tags: Fruit & Fruit Leathers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin