Pumpkin Spice Potpourri
1 whole Pumpkin
1 cup Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice (a mixture of: cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger and ground cloves)
1. Cut the pumpkin in half and remove all the seeds. Keep the skin on.
2. Slice the pumpkin into 1/2" wedges (about 3 inches long)
3. In a bowl add lemon juice, then dip pumpkin slices into lemon juice. This will keep your slices a bright orange.
4. Place the pumpkin slices on your Excalibur® dehydrator tray
5. Sprinkle the pumpkin spice evenly over the pumpkins slices. Flip and sprinkle the other side.
6. Dehydrate at 140 degrees F for 8-12 hrs or until dry
7. Display in a bowl or in a cheese cloth pouch
- Tags: Potpurri
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin