2 cups Almonds
1/2 cup Flax seed
2 Cloves garlic
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Psyllium husk
1 cup White onions, chopped
3 tsp Lemon juice
1/2 cup Water
1. Place almonds in food processor. Process until they look like slightly chunky
2. Add psyllium husk, flax and salt to bowl that contains
3. Your food processor should now be empty. Add onions, garlic and lemon juice to your food processor. Process until quite liquidy, mushy and pourable.
4. Dump onion mixture into the big bowl that contains your dry ingredients.
5. Add 1/3 cup water to big bowl. Mix everything together with spoon. Add more water (1/8 cup) if necessary to get dry, dough-like texture that you can mold into loaves.
6. Mold into six small loaves.
7. Place directly onto dehydrator tray. Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 1 hour - then reduce temperature to 110 degrees. Dehydrate for another 6 hours or so. Tastes best if eaten right out of dehydrator, but can be stored in fridge for 4 days.
- Tags: Breads & Muffins
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin