Raw Carrot Zucchini Cake
2 cups Oat Flour
1/2 cup Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1 cup diced Pineapple
1 cup shredded Zucchini (grated)
Zest from one Orange
1 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1 cup Water
1 1/2 cup shredded Carrots (grated)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, almond flour and chia seeds
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and orange juice
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients
4. Add water by the tablespoon if batter is too dry
5. Stir in pineapple, carrots, zucchini, vanilla, cinnamon and orange zest
6. Pour ½ cup of the mixture into a 4½ – inch round metal baking ring. Pat into place.
7. Then place ring on a Paraflexx® lined Excalibur® dehydrator tray. Remove ring. Make a total of 6 round cakes.
8. Dehydrate at 145ºF for 45 minutes
9. Reduce heat to 115ºF and dehydrate for 2 to 4 more hours, flipping onto Paraflexx sheets half way through dehydration. Let cool.
- Tags: Desserts
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin