Raw Green Matcha Macaroons
3 hrs 15 mins
2 cups unsweetened coconut
5 pitted medjool dates
4 tbsp unsweetened coconut cream (Tip: If you can't find coconut cream, buy full fat unsweetened coconut milk. Don't shake can and scoop from the very top of can.)
3 tbsp agave
1 1/4 tsp green matcha powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Soak medjool dates in water for 3 hours. Drain.
2. In a food processor, add medjool dates, coconut cream, agave, matcha powder and vanilla. Process until smooth.
3. Add coconut and pulse until combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop, create tightly packed round scoops about 1.5 tbsp in size and place on ParaFlexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray. Shape macaroons with fingers as needed.
5. Dry at 115° F for 7 hours. Flip the macaroons over. Continue drying at 115° F for another 7-12 hours or until dry.
- Tags: Desserts
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin