Rose Petal Potpourri
Grated lemon peel
1. Spread rose petals and daisy petals evenly on the bottom of dehydrator trays.
2. Spread the mint leaves and grated orange peel on the bottom of a dehydrator tray. Sprinkle the grated lemon peel on top of the leaves.
3. Strip the rosemary leaves off the stalk and spread them in an even layer on a dehydrator tray. Sprinkle the holly berries on top of the rosemary leaves.
4. Put the trays together in the dehydrator and clamp the lid down. Set the temperature to 100 degrees Fahrenheit and dehydrate until the potpourri is dry and brittle.
5. Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and add the crumbled cinnamon for extra aromatic appeal. You can add a few drops of scented oil for added aroma also.
- Tags: Potpurri
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin