1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Unrefined coconut oil
2 cups Crispy almonds
1 cup Pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
1/3 cup Sesame seeds
1/2 tsp Ground cardamom
1/4 cup Honey
1 1/2 tsp Non-alcoholic vanilla extract
2 cups Other raw soaked nuts
1 cup Unsweetened shredded dried coconut
1 tsp Ground cinnamon
1 cup Mixed dried fruit
1. Mix the coconut oil, sweeteners, and vanilla together in a small bowl.
2. In a food processor, chop all nuts to your desired size, (but they should not be finely ground). You can keep large chunks as well, if you would like.
3. Mix the nuts, seeds, coconut and spices. Pour the liquid mixture over the top of the dry ingredients and stir well. Next, add the dried fruit
4. Spread the granola in a thin layer on dehydrator trays. Use teflex sheets or parchment paper to prevent the shredded coconut, sesame seeds, etc. from falling through.
5. Dehydrate at 115 for about 24 hours until fairly dry.
- Tags: Granolas & Trail Mixes
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin