Tropical Fruit Roll
1 1/2 cups Chopped mango
1 cup Raspberries
1. In a food processor, puree mango and raspberries.
2. Spread out to ¼ inch thickness, as evenly as possible, on a leather sheet or a drying tray lined with parchment paper, leaving it slightly thicker around the edges. Dry at 130°F.
3. Leather should be evenly translucent, with no visible moist spots, and should still be flexible.
4. Use very ripe mangos for best flavor and texture.
- Tags: Fruit & Fruit Leathers
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin