2 Sweet Potatoes
1 pinch Sea Salt
Olive Oil Spray
1. Wash and dry all vegetables.
2. Thinly slice sweet potato, zucchini and beets. We recommend using a mandoline to acheive consistently thin slices.
3. Lay vegetable slices flat and spray lightly with olive oil spray.
4. Sprinkle vegetable slices with sea salt.
5. Place vegetable slices in a single layer on an Excalibur Dehydrator tray.
6. Dry at 125 degrees F for 6 to 11 hours or until all vegetables slices become crisp chips.
7. Let chips cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Tags: Vegetables
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin