Walnut Apple Raisin Muffins
1 cup Gluten free ground oats
1 tbsp 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
3 cup Liquid sweetener (maple syrup or raw agave)
1 cup Raisins
1 cup Gluten-free oats, whole
3 cups Mixed raw nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
4 Organic apples (sweeter variety) 2 chopped, 2 blended
3 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp Alcohol-free natural vanilla extract
1 cup Chopped walnuts
1. In food processor, using the “S” blade, grind nuts into flour. Add 1 cup of oats to nut mixture and process into flour. Add cinnamon and salt into the mixture and pulse until incorporated.
2. Remove nut mixture and place in bowl.
3. In your food processor, add the sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla and blend. Add the other half of the apples (non shredded but cored) and blend well.
4. Remove wet mixture and place into dry mixture bowl. Add raisins, chopped walnuts, whole oats, and chunky apples to your dough and mix very well with hands. Place cookie dough in the fridge to set for about an hour.
5. Shape cookies with an ice cream scoop and place on Excalibur dehydrator trays (without telflex sheets) and dehydrate for 8 to 12 hours at 115º until desired texture is achieved.
- Tags: Granolas & Trail Mixes
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin