YUM-YUM Leftovers (for dog)
1 cup Meat, cooked (chicken, turkey, beef, or bacon; or a mixture of two meats.)
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Uncooked oatmeal, plain
1/2 cup Oat bran or wheat flour
1. Cut or shred meat into small pieces. Blend.
2. Add about 1/3 cup of water (or more) to blender. Puree until the meat is a thick paste.
3. Spoon mixture into a bowl.
4. Add oatmeal and flour, stir well.
5. When mixture gets too stiff to stir, knead dough until it is well mixed.
6. Place ball of dough on a floured board and roll out to about 1/4 to 1/8” inch thick.
7. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Place on dehydrator trays.
8. Dehydrate for 4 to 6 hours / 155F, depending upon how much water you added to meat mixture and thickness of treat. Remove treats from dehydrator when dry and crunchy.
9. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Tags: Pet Treats
- Excalibur Dehydrator Admin