- Dehydrate: 135℉
- Prep: 15 mins
- Dehydrate: 11 hrs
1. Wash all berries well.
2. Boil blueberries for 15-30 seconds.
3. Pat blueberries dry.
4. Prep strawberries-cut stems and slice in half.
5. Prep blackberries and raspberries-cut in half.
6. Lay all berries on separate trays.
7. Dry at 135° F for 7-15 hours or until very dry and brittle.
8. Remove from dehydrator and cool completely.
9. Combine all berries into a high speed blender or coffee grinder until fine powder.
10. Use a fine mesh strainer and sift powder through it.
11. Run any remaining larger pieces through blender again.
12. Store powder in an airtight container.
- Ecommerce Admin